CHANGE OF MIND
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Toy Kingdom will offer you an exchange or credit note provided that:
- You send back the item within 14 days of purchase and produce your Toy Kingdom invoice at the time you return the item
- The item is in resalable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition;
Note: As each Toy Kingdom is independently owned, web returns to physical stores and stores other than the original place of purchase are at the discretion of the owner. Stock range will vary from store to store.
If these requirements are not satisfied Toy Kingdom reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or credit note for change of mind returns.
If we have shipped the wrong goods for an online order simply contact us, return the goods and we will exchange it for the correct item. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations in accordance with your rights as a customer under the Consumer Guarantees Protection/ACCC. For more information please visit, https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers.
Toy Kingdom will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, credit note, refund or repair where:
- The product is not of acceptable quality in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You produce your original Toy Kingdom receipt at the time you return the item
For online orders with faulty items simply contact email@example.com send the item back and we will provide an exchange or full refund. We will refund to your original method of payment.